The Hooked Up II is a world renowned custom built Carolina Sportsfisher based out of Cape May, NJ. She is one of the newest, fastest and most comfortable deluxe charter boats on the entire East Coast. Carolina custom boats are known for their world class rides without excessive pounding as well as being extremely dry boats in all kinds of sea conditions. The Hooked Up II contains a huge to accommodate up to 6 anglers and crew comfortably.
Pictures Of The Hooked Up II (Click thumbnail to see larger picture)
– Most sharks caught and released by a charter boat and second place overall South Jersey Shark Tournament 2011
– Largest Bluefin tuna ever weighed in at South Jersey Marina at 224 pounds caught on HOOKED UP II on November 11, 2006
– Third Place for the heaviest tuna stringer at the South Jersey Mid-Atlantic Tuna Tournament on July 19, 2003
– Third place in the Offshore Division of the Jersey Shore Classic Tournament for the benefit of Breast Cancer held at Avalon Point Marina
– Won “First 2006 Tuna Over 100 Pounds Contest” at Off the Hook Bait & Tackle caught on the HOOKED UP I and weighed in on July 3rd.
– Largest Shark Second Day, Third Largest Overall, South Jersey Shark Tournament 1999
– Third Largest Mako, South Jersey Shark Tournament 1998
– 3-Time winner of Jim’s Bait & Tackle Mako Tournament in Cape May
– Article in Saltwater Sportsmen on Trolling for large Bluefin Tuna and Sportfisherman.com
– Guest speaker at George Poveromo’s National Saltwater Seminar in Atlantic City, NJ on offshore fishing and chunking Stripers on the Delaware Bay
Hooked Up II Specifications
|HOOKED UP II SPECIFICATIONS|
|Number of Engines||2|
|Engine Type||Caterpillar (New June 2009) C-12 ACERT Low Emission Diesel Engines|
|Crusing Speed||27-30 Knots|
Electronics and Necessities
Entertainment and Comfort
Sirius Satellite Radio including all sports and music
HOOKED Up II exceeds all of the SAFETY requirements of the United States Coast Guard (USCG) for 6 pack charter boats.